1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Justin and Jenni's Wedding!!!

I'm belatedly behind on reporting a number of significant events. The reason is due to the fact that I don't know which  pictures to post since I have so many! So, instead of procrastinating any longer, I'm going to lay it out now and I can always add, subtract and change things later. 

May 18th, 2011
Justin and Jenni's Wedding Day! 
My doctor brother Justin and his beautiful wife Jenni are one of the most beautiful couples inside and out that I have ever known. What's more, I have reason to believe that that beauty will only improve with time :) 
Here are a few photos from their wedding. It's easy to see the joy they share as a couple as well as the joy they give to others through their covenant love for each other.

Little Fairies - Kirra, Lilli and Kelci

Bridesmaids
Emily is the enchanting bridesmaid with the yellow gerbera bouquet
  
Flower Girls - Margie and Victoria
Here comes the Bride!!!

"I do!" "I do!"

And what a kiss! 

Dr. and Mrs. Justin Kempson!!!
The Wedding Cake was a giant Red-Velvet cupcake! It was a tremendous success :) As you can see:
Kylin
Jaron
Kelci Hope
Kirra
Margie
Lilli
Jesse - I think he's pondering if having three wedding cakes is acceptable :)
The Uncles! 
Kristin and Jordan... the next in line <3 - Yes, you'll be seeing a blog about their wedding coming this September!
Emily
The Happy Couple! 
Jenni Testin her Kissing Stool - It seems to work just fine :)
Sisters all together!!!!
J + K
Joel and Christy
Wahoo! 
And we all fall down! 
Lydle and Lilli
Bouquet toss
Where is that garter?...
The launch! 
Yes, the kissing stool works just right - nice sky effects too
Em, with Toria and Margie
Mosquitoes!!!!
The clearing up was even fun - Mom and Christy
Lydle and Christy
The groomsmen????
Not knowing about tickets, I had originally thought Z and I wouldn't be able to make it to the wedding, but in the end, we found a good deal on prices and I was able to go! We kept it a surprise - only Emily knew so that she could fetch me from the airport :) So, from January, when I found the ticket, until May, Em and I had to keep our mouths sealed! Believe me, it was HARD. I was in danger quite a few times of letting the secret slip out - sometimes even on purpose simply because the anticipation was so great! 

In the end, we did our secret keeping very well and I arrived as a complete surprise :) I was jumping out of my sox in anticipation when Em picked me up at the airport. We went home and just walked into the sitting room where Dad and Lydle were watching TV.
"Hello everyone!" I said
Lydle sprung out of her sofa as if she'd been ejected! "Manda!!!!!!!" and she rushed right over to give me a hug :)
"What's this?! Amanda!!?!!" Dad said taken off guard as he fumbled with the TV remotes in his hands, "Let's turn this off!" and that's just what he did as he came over to fold me in one of his big hugs.
And then we heard "Amanda!!! It's really you!" come from the next room and Mom came dashing in. She'd actually seen Em and I walking up the path and though, "that looks a lot like 'Manda" but she dismissed the possibility and continued on her task... She joined the greeting party and we all had a good hug and exchanged many happy exclamations. I didn't know if I should be laughing or crying I was so excited as Em and I related how we'd kept the secret and how I'd come to be in their midsts. 
Em and I were both soundly reprimanded for our devious scheming, but somehow, we didn't really feel abashed at all :D


Here's a few candids of Em and I working on Jenni's "Kissing Stool" <3





Ah.... if only I could attend Mr. Potter's school for a bit and learn to disapperate... I guess I would even settle for flue powder ;) 

No comments: