1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Amore!

Zeno: Living, Bearer of Light, Full of Justice

You certainly live up to your name Amore mio :) You have a passion for the truth and a heart to abolish injustice wherever you may see it. Your life has definitely lightened up my own heart and life through your love and faithfulness. 
"...from this day until death do us part" doesn't seem like it's going to be a long enough time to get spend with you and truly learn all about who you are from the inside out! 








The more I get to know you, the more I admire the man you are and the more I'm inspired to be a better person and impact the world for the Lord through small, daily acts of love and sacrifice. Thank you for all that you are and for giving so much of yourself to others.

God Bless You on this your Birthday and on every day of this new year of your life may your heart continue to grow closer to the Lord's. 
I LOVE YOU!!!






















I LOVE YOU! 
did I already say that? 
Ah well, you know I can't help it :D 
TI AMO!!!!

1 comment: