1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Monday, August 1, 2011

Insanity

So, I finally tried the one Insanity workout that my little sister helped me get when I was in the US last time. It was the Cardio set… Whew! Honestly, 1/2 way through I had to give in. That's a lot to work up to… Or, should I say, "that's Insanity!!!" If I get myself doing the whole thing I will be one buff bunny! 

2 comments:

Jared and Becca said...

I know seriously! I want to start doing it with Becc... But I don't even think we can pass the "intro test" yet. =)

BTW I did not get my birthday SMS from you =( but I felt your love! Keep blessing Milano over there!

Serry said...

I saw an infomercial for "Insanity" and I thought to myself- "there is no way this body is doing THAT". lol. But I have every confidence that you will be a "buff bunny" in no time:)