1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random Shots

A package arrived a few weeks ago!!! I love getting packages, or sending packages... I just like packages in general :) This one came from Kim!!! 


Thank you for the scarf Kim!!! It's great :)


In preparation for her upcoming delivery my friend Rachael and I went out for a "girls" night and had pedicures and Mexican food :) 
Rachael relaxing
Rachael is in the maroon and I'm in the blue - I was hoping it would look like a nice Spring color... but it turned out to be a bit alien like... 
Nice happy feet :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOVE the scarf! I want one...even though I don't really need it here. And, I hope you girls had a great girls night. I know it is much deserved by both of you. Miss you both!!! {{{HUGS}}}