1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My first Midnight Run

Well, despite hardly being able to walk after Sunday's run, I'm recovering quite well :) Those 63 stairs are going pretty well - hardly notice them and I can even put my sox on without too much groaning. 


So, Thursday the 17th is a new Italian international holiday! We are going to be celebrating 150 years of the unification of Italy as a republic!!! The theme of the run is Run and Live Positively - I heartily agree! 


Besides the fact that I'm always up from a day off :) I think I'm becoming very Italian... There is an organization that is going to be putting on a run exactly at midnight so that we can run in the holiday! I've never participated in a midnight run, so I'm really excited. We get a shirt and a number and everything - very official :) 


I was thinking of bringing my video camera so that you can see what its like too... we shall see. I've never run with a camera, but for 3km I think I could manage. 


Check out our cool Midnight Run shirts!!! 

1 comment:

Jared and Becca said...

You guys are too much fun!