1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Latest Sewing Project

I recently discovered this new craft blog and I've fallen in love with it! Larissa, the blog author, seems to be an amazing person as well and truly has a heart for the Lord. 

In two days I followed her tutorial on making a messenger bag and this is the result! 


I'm very chuffed about the results :) You can ask Zeno - I made him admire it completely! However, if I do it again, I think I will make a few changes - add a zipper (to keep thieving hands out), add more pockets (for all those items that tend to get lost and disorganized in the bottom of my bag) and probably shorten the outside flap (both for looks and practicality). 
However, over all, I'm very pleased especially considering it's made almost completely out of scraps and recycled fabrics (old pillow cases, table cloths, hand towels, shirts, etc). 

I find I'm really loving the time to work on a few crafts here and there :) 

No comments: