1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Psalm 37:5

Does anyone else find that being peaceful and still is sometimes the hardest work? It sure is for me!


These past two weeks I feel like I've done a million things but then nothing at all... Conquered a "new" room in our house, junked a lot of junk, made myself a stylish messenger bag, almost adopted a pretty abandoned kitten, thought of ideas for two kids books.... and the list could go on. And yet, some of the big hurdles I see before myself haven't moved. And now, because I'm tired out and not completely myself, I feel impotent in the face of my life's goals, dreams and hopes.
As much as I want to control everything and make things turn out and proceed according to my wishes and plans; I know I just need to wait, quiet and patient and trusting - "... and He shall bring it to pass".
Amen


Goodnight all those I love! I'm so glad I have you <3

No comments: