1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tall Biking in Milan

When I was doing circles in EtaBeta, our car, trying to find my way out of the maze that is downtown I was suddenly shocked to se a man's head looking over the tops of the roofs of cars in oncoming traffic! It turned out he was riding a "Tall Bike" similar to the one I found a photo of below except a bit taller. 


I admit, I was rubber-necking to see how he managed to bike so high especially given the uneven cobblestone streets and the tramtrack lanes... from an emergency nursing perspective I envisioned disaster if he got his wheel stuck. 
And how do they stop at red lights without falling over? 

No comments: