1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

House Keeping... or NOT!

So, today we, or I should say, Zeno found an earthworm in our toilet!!!!???? What in the world? The situation unfolded like this:
I was painting a hutch down in the kitchen and I ran upstairs to use the bathroom quick and I find Zeno on his hands and knees surrounded with every kind of cleaning product - the more toxic the better - and scrubbing away. 
"Thanks so much Amore!" I say to which he sweetly inquires,
"Hey, have you been putting any kind of plants in the toilet?"
me - "???huh??? No.... why?"
"Well, I found a big old earthworm swimming around in this one!" 
So GROOOOSSSSSEEEE! 
That's it, who knows where it came from. But seriously, THANK YOU AMORE! I wouldn't have been able to tackle that one... 
Yet another sign that my Z really loves me :) 

No comments: