1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Monday, January 31, 2011

Babysitting 1 + 13

I had the chance to hang out with my little friend Charlotte the other evening :) We were crazy busy! I hadn't realize it when Charlotte's Mommy called me over, but no wonder Charlotte needed help for the evening - she was babysitting 13 kids of various shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds!!! 



Charlotte and her babies


We had a great time :D 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie!!!

bella utahan said...

I had not realized what I was asking either!! I hope those other 13 were no trouble!

Teresa said...

Well, I guess Mimi wont need to bring any more babies for Lottie. Thanks for being such a great friend to both Char & Rach