1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Certifications and Long Runs

Passed my exam despite my tummy bug! That means I'm officially certified in Lymphatic-Drainage Massage. A therapeutic and very relaxing massage technique. 


This weekend we have been home and it has been wonderful to have some calm time together with Z. We did weekend shopping yesterday morning and then while Z went to the range I baked cookies. I had the chance to chat for a long time with my family and see my new nephew Roman Jamal "in person"!!! He is the cutest baby yet ;) I'm VERY proud and can't wait to see him for real so I can hold him... does anyone know how close the techies are to creating a program with the ability to pass things over the chat connection? Thankfully, my niece little V (Roman's big sister!) was able to give him a few kisses for me <3 


Zeno made us sushi rolls from scratch for dinner yesterday - MARVELOUS is all I have to say. Thank you Amore! And perfect pre-race dinner - this morning we woke up and ran 14k :) Oh, I feel it, but we had no injuries and a lot of fun. 


Now to recover - spicy tea, a good book and a bit of relax. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Like there was any doubt you would pass your exam! Puh-lease! I just wish I was still their so you can give me one. Miss you!!!

OH! And, welcome to the world Roman Jamal!!! You've got a pretty awesome Aunt (if I do say so myself).

katie & greg said...

What an absolute treat it is to share in your life still. Even if it is via blog. Praise God for all He is doing in you and Zeno's life. May He continue to richly bless you, dear sister.