1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Friday, May 16, 2008

This is my best friend: "spot"...


In these days, something has been trying to attack in the Z&A household... What do you think? Does it look like the black plague to you? Well, whatever it is, it's been attacking Zeno this week something terrible and making him feel absolutely NOT himself. However, we are very hopeful, for, though he still retains a strong sore throat and congested head which leads to fuzzy thoughts... he is already somewhat mended compared to four days ago when the imposter first struck. Hooray!

They say it's catching... I don't know. Zeno is worried that I might get it since I can't keep from kissing him (well, what would you do in my place with such a wonderful and handsome husband! I ask you - Sink me! You've lost your senses! What!). But, so far, I've been doing just fine and haven't caught a thing. We plan to keep it that way.

Sorry we've been behind in keeping up. These past few weeks have been full, full, full! But now, we hope to check in and catch you up a bit better. For now we say: "goodnight" and "a domani"!

We send our love! ... and our warning to watch out for that black plague...

A&Z

No comments: