1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Friday, February 8, 2008

Amanda's first official day of Italian class!


I should be studying right now, but after meeting Zeno after work for some succulent vegetarian Indian food, I realized that I was in the mood for... well, not for studying right away. So, I cleaned up the kitchen and dropped off the mail in our office-room, when my eyes fell upon our web-cam. A wedding gift we'd had for over a year and still hadn't put to proper use! Not so any longer ( = One thing led to another, and before I knew it, not only were we set up for Skype, but our Blog Page account miraculously began to take shape.

Now that I can check these items off of my "to do" list... they've been on there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, I think I'm set to jump into my Italian lesson for tonight. Thankfully, my professor didn't assign any homework for tonight or I might be in trouble.

Well, actually, I think I might clean/decorate the kitchen for a bit. Zeno put up a new shelf for me and I can't wait to decorate it and fill it with tea and tea cups! Then, once I figure out how to add photos, I'll post a picture of our new kitchen shelf! I really love fixing up and decorating our house.

Well, if I'm going to do all of that over the next hour I'd better get cracking!

More to come....

No comments: