1 John 4:16

"We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Great Spill of 2012

Most mornings I make my way down our 63 Italian stairs to the kitchen where I collect coffee and breakfast which I carry on a tray back up those same 63 stairs so that Z and I can have breakfast in bed J However, today the Great Spill occurred on or about stair #11… the result was a lake of coffee!

 

And my little sister Lydle’s sudden appearance – “Can I help?” Aw, now that’s true love offering to mop the floor before 7am!

 

Thankfully, the situation was easily mastered and new coffee obtained for all!

 

 

1 comment:

Jared and Becca said...

=) Sweetest story! (except the part where the coffee dies. =( ) but for all good things a little coffee must be spilt. I think that's how the saying goes anyway. =)